January 11, 2016

Creating a lifestyle

"Muscle is built through consistency"

These words, which have become my mantra at the moment, are from this article by Pauline Nordin.  I’m lucky enough to have one more week off work and the kids are away with their Dad, so I’m kicking it up a notch to get back into the zone!  It's easy to let the holiday mode drag on and at some point you need to focus on where you are headed and do the work.  Back and biceps at the gym last night, and today was leg day :-)


There are so many thoughts and ideas bouncing around in my head at the moment.  It feels like a vision for my future life is coming together.  Not just fitness based stuff, but like a shift to a lifestyle I’ve dreamed of for a long time.  I have to work out how to start putting things into place; to work out where to start; to work out how much I can tackle at once.  But maybe they won’t be dreams forever!

Commit, put in the effort, and smile :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment