And sometimes we have a bunch of those days all in a
row.
As well as
being really excited for 2016, for a new year and all the promise it brings, I
also feel like I’ve got the new year blues. Does anyone else get
this? It’s like although I’ve made some goals and am really excited
to work towards and achieve them, I have the feeling of being like a mouse on a
wheel just going round and round. I can see another year of hard
slog at work doing a job that I like, but am no longer in love with; another
year of being financially stretched; another year of not really gaining much
ground on the longer term stuff. I know the mood will pass, but it
does make some days hard.
Getting outside helps, sunshine helps, lifting
weights helps, being with my kids helps, and reminding myself that I have an
awesome life helps. Sure, some days are hard, but all in all my life
is pretty damn good. And I'm thankful for all of it xxx
Training
- I've been neglecting my triceps a bit lately so went and blasted them at the
gym this evening! So good for my body, so good for my mood :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment