I’ve been following the gorgeous Dana Linn Bailey lately and
really wanted to try this shoulder workout.
I did it last night at the gym and loved it! I did five sets: 5kg, 7kg, 10kg, and two at 15kg. Because of using the same weight for the full quad-set, I decided to start very light as I wasn't sure what I could maintain, especially with the front raises. Next time I’ll work up from 10kg and see where I'm at by set four :-). This is a little video of my 10kg set. No wonder DLB’s delts are like they
are, she does her sets at 38.5kg, gulp!
Today my head has been in a strange space and I need to
shake it. I’m sure we all have days like
this, where we know what we want and where we want to go, but recognise that there are a number
of bloody big mountains to climb before we get there. Fitness-wise I have been for a walk in
the fresh air and sunshine but that’s about it today. Being in a mental funk can affect so many other aspects of your day, don't you think? An early night might be what I need, and tomorrow I'm going out for a big bush walk / run which I
really need before going back to work next week. Being out in nature is
so good for the soul!
Be kind; to yourself and others :-D xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment