January 21, 2016

That lovely ache!

I have to admit, I love the ache that comes from a good workout.  That ache where you can feel exactly what muscles you worked - oh yeah!  At the moment it’s my triceps from Tuesday and my glutes from yesterday (kettlebell lunges, sumo squats and deadlifts).  Looking forward to my PT session tomorrow - always a great way to finish the working week and head into the weekend!

Thank you for asking if I was okay after my last post, I’m all good :-).  I suppose it’s just a reminder that we all have stuff that gets us down and unless we’re careful it’s easy to stay in that space longer than is necessary.  None of us lead perfectly happy lives all the time, but remember that each new day is a chance to smile and move on.  After all, we only have one life to live and damned if I’m not gonna live the best one I can!  xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment