The last couple of weeks have been pretty full on, so I've just finished up my week two pages. Um, does that mean I'm officially behind already?! lol
I decided this year not commit myself to a two page spread each week. Rather, I'll do one and add inserts or a second page if needed. The important thing is to not set 'rules' for myself. This spread happens to be a two pager.
The collage on the top right of the right hand page is some of my recent favourite images from Pinterest; oh how I love Pinterest! That and the 'Retrospace' tag set my colour scheme for these pages. The 'Retrospace' is actually from a business card / bookmark which I have cut around as it was too long to fit in any of the pockets.
Now on to week three and four :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment