At my last PT
a couple of weeks ago we had a really good biceps and back session which I
think kicked things back into gear… I love biceps! I've also confirmed my category for the competition so that has given me a renewed focus which is awesome. I even booked my tan!
| Click here for bicep video |
So the last couple of weeks have been busy getting in the zone, seeing some progress and also trying some new stuff. I enjoy frequent changes in my training to keep things interesting. It’s why I love having my fortnightly PT session with Bridget. I get new training ideas to work on and also get that push that is missing when you train on your own all the time. All with a smile!
The last couple of days I’ve also started using the #RELPURPOSE / 28 Day Trainer… I’ve done day one and day two and love it! Dana and Rob have an infectious passion for their fitness lifestyle and it’s hard not to be inspired.
Oh, and I finally got the DVD from the Boxing & Bodybuilding Bonanza, yay! Another good visual boost for my training. Click here to see my routine
We're heading into a long weekend here tomorrow and getting my running gear on is the plan, even though the forecast is for rain. Enjoy your weekend! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment