For the most part I train in the evenings. Not straight after work, but usually after
about 7pm. There are a few reasons for
this:
I am and always have been a night owl
The gym isn’t packed
I don’t feel rushed
It keeps me from sitting on the couch thinking about food!
I do train at lunchtime some weekdays, but those sessions
are obviously time-short, so mostly I prefer to train in the evening without
feeling rushed. Weekends are more
flexible and I work my gym and cardio around my family and other commitments. Everyone is different, so just do what works
for you! :-)
This week has included:
A great physio session to get my body feeling balanced again
Some good strong training sessions
Removing carbs from my menu
Getting my routine choreography sorted
Competition day is fast approaching! I’m feeling really good, but need to make
sure I get more cardio in to reduce the old body fat percentage. I also want more definition in my legs this
time so putting some extra energy there.
I have some great support which I’m so thankful for, but this time feels
a bit different as I’m really doing it on my own. I don’t know what I’m up against in my
category, and the name (WFF Miss Extreme Body – Physique) is pretty scary in
itself, lol! From what I can tell (and I
may be wrong) the majority of ladies enter either Bikini or Figure so I’m not
really sure what to expect. But as long
as I step on stage knowing that I’ve given it my all, I’ll be proud. Have a great week! :-)
| Friday's sunrise |
No comments:
Post a Comment