The NABBA-WFF 2016 calendar is out and Saturday 16 April is
the day! Pretty damn exciting!
The first step for me now is planning. Looking at my food, cardio and weight
training, what I need to add in to improve some areas from last time, when to
start preparation for my routine etc. I
met some awesome ladies at the bonanza who are keen to do this competition as
well, so we are going to support each other through the next 14 weeks. Obviously what I eat and how I train will be
specific for me, but I’m looking forward to doing the odd training session together. After all, the whole process has to be fun as
well or what’s the point, right? Loving
the feeling of ‘community’ with the people I have met on this journey so far :-D
Today was leg day – gotta love leg day!
Squats
Walking lunges with 8kg kettlebell (click here for video)
Leg extensions
Leg curls
Plus abs
Finished just in time for 45 min yoga class - perfect for stretching
the legs out, especially the hams.
Live life, love life xxx
Guilt overcame me so now after a hard out leg session I can hardly walk. Xx
ReplyDeleteMwah! ;-)
Delete